Collection of material should be performed aseptically to prevent contamination of samples.
To submit cells, cell culture or liquid sample:
• Submit one cryovial containing a minimum of 1x106 cells/vial of each biological or cultured cell sample. If limited amounts or samples are available or require evaluation, call for more information. Cells may be in the form of a pellet or in growth media, freeze media or phosphate buffered saline (PBS). For liquid samples, submit one cryovial of each sample with 0.5 mL of sample/vial.
To submit tissue/solid tumor samples:
• Submit a 1.5 mL snap top or screw top tube of each sample with a minimum of 30 mg of tissue (2-3mm size fragment or larger).
To submit antibody samples:
• Submit 0.5 mL antibody for testing. If optimal sample volume is not available, we recommend submission of at least the amount of antibody that will be injected into a single animal. While this amount is not considered optimal, our IMPACT assays are very sensitive and allow detection of 1-100 virions.
To set up submission:
• Online, visit: https://secure.idexxradil.com/onlinesubmission.aspx
• Or visit here to download a fillable PDF submission form.
• Ship samples to our Columbia, Missouri facility (address below) by overnight courier with sufficient ice packs or dry ice so that samples remain frozen during shipment.
4011 Discovery Drive