IMPACT or h-IMPACT
Sample Collection & Shipping
Collection of material should be performed aseptically to prevent contamination of samples.
To submit cells, cell culture or liquid sample:
• Submit one cryovial containing a minimum of 1x106 cells/vial of each biological or cultured cell sample. If limited amounts or samples are available or require evaluation, call for more information. Cells may be in the form of a pellet or in growth media, freeze media or phosphate buffered saline (PBS). For liquid samples, submit one cryovial of each sample with 0.5 mL of sample/vial.
To submit tissue/solid tumor samples:
• Submit a 1.5 mL snap top or screw top tube of each sample with a minimum of 30 mg of tissue (2-3mm size fragment or larger).
To submit antibody samples:
• Submit 0.5 mL antibody for testing. If optimal sample volume is not available, we recommend submission of at least the amount of antibody that will be injected into a single animal. While this amount is not considered optimal, our IMPACT assays are very sensitive and allow detection of 1-100 virions.
To set up submission:
• Online, visit: https://secure.idexxradil.com/onlinesubmission.aspx
• Ship samples to our Columbia, Missouri facility (address below) by overnight courier with sufficient ice packs or dry ice so that samples remain frozen during shipment.
Ship samples to:
To submit samples, please login to your account.
If you do not have an account, please fill out the new client registration form below, and our CSS team will assist in getting your account created.
Complete the below form to access our 2022 IDEXX BioAnalytics Directory of Services. Find product codes, profiles, panels and a complete list of research lab testing support services.