Genetic Contamination Quality Control
(Formerly Microsatellite Genetic Contamination Screen)
This short panel of microsatellite markers (27 mouse-specific markers or 31 rat-specific markers) can be used to screen colonies for genetic contamination.
• Determine if genetic contamination has occurred in a colony of mice or rats
• Test for genetic variability over time in a rodent breeding or production colony
• Confirm the sample tissue is derived from an inbred strain of mice or rats*
• Analysis results in 7 business days
* Please note that this profile provides a yes or no answer for inbred strains.